If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Easton, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! No matter what time of day or night it is, our licensed bail bondsmen are here for you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your individual situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $100,000. If you or your loved one cannot get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total amount. While there are a couple of crimes for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Easton, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you lose another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for driving under the influence, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, professional bail bond service in Easton, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Easton, KS.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out of jail and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Easton, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near Easton, KS.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. All the legal jargon can be especially stressful for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail system, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our full bail services also cover some specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Easton, KS, call our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to assist you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: If a judge requires a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay in jail when you could go home with your family or working on your case. With more than 30 bail agents serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in the state. Whether you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. Clients can always depend on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail bonds in Easton, KS, or anywhere else in the state!