If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Call 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Basehor, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Whatever time of day or night it is, our dedicated bail agents are here for you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges usually involve steeper bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. From several hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an enormous financial burden for some. Very few people have the extra cash to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total price. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Call Owens Bonding Co. for quick release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses on felony bail services in Basehor, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for violating probation, call one of our bail agents in Basehor, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need help paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. If you’re not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to new offenders. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail anytime, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. We can also help you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Used to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: If the judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you require immigration bail assistance, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used the same way in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay in jail when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent prepared to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter what charges you are facing, our bondsmen can assist with any bail bond no matter the cost. You can always rely on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. When you need bail services in Basehor, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.