If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. If you are looking for bail bonds in Oswego, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our offices are available 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of your bail is set by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost between $100 to $100,000. Not many people have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the total amount of cash bail yourself. Excluding those crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you waste another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in costly bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Oswego, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t manage to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need assistance paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. Figuring out the bail process by yourself is difficult, especially if this is your first time in jail. That’s why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you around the clock, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. We can also assist you when it comes to some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing will result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Oswego, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the full bail amount if your judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time behind bars when you could be in the safety of your home or getting back to work. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman ready to help you get out from behind bars quickly. Whichever charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond in any amount. You can always depend on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Oswego, KS, or anywhere else in the state!