While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Mount Pleasant, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. We are always open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes often carry steeper bail prices, the precise number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the price of bail can be a major roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. While some people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. This is where a bail agent comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. Excluding those crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Mount Pleasant, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing an expensive bail for drug offenses, contact us before you lose another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to costly bail amounts, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Mount Pleasant, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, get out of jail without breaking the bank with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses with felony bail bonds in Mount Pleasant, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for probation violation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Mount Pleasant, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, call our licensed bondsmen for bail bond services in Mount Pleasant, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. The complex legal terms and high cost of bail can make the incident even more stressful. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24/7, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our bondsmen can also help you when it comes to some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to help with immigration bail in Mount Pleasant, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay behind bars when you could be home with your family or working on your case. With more than 35 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. For a trusted bail agent in Mount Pleasant, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.