If you cannot afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. Excluding a few criminal charges, most defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Chetopa, KS. Our offices are open around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge determines the cost of bail based on severity of charges, past record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Depending on your specific case, paying in full could cost between $100 to $1 million. While a few people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most defendants. This is when a bail agent comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Although there are a couple of charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Chetopa, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges have higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t manage to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal terms and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24/7, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. Our bondsmen are also happy to assist you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to assist you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the full bail amount if your judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which involves three parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and return to your job or your family. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, professional service. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. At our agency, you can depend on professional service with respect and the utmost discretion. When you need bail services in Chetopa, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.