While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most situations you can get a bail bond. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in Altamont, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our dedicated bail bondsmen are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. From several hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for some. If you or your loved one cannot get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total amount. Excluding those crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Altamont, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for fast release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to pay cash bail for a misdemeanor charge, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near Altamont, KS.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for defendants. If you’re not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, especially to first-time offenders. To help you navigate the bail process, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24 hours a day throughout the state. In addition to bail services for the common crimes listed above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Altamont, KS, contact our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to assist you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bail in Altamont, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Often used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste another minute behind bars when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman prepared to help you get out of jail quickly. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the expense. You can trust that our bondsmen will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. For a certified bail bondsman in Altamont, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.