While the cost of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you often have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. If you need bail bonds in Kingman, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Whatever time of day or night it is, our licensed bail agents are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is determined by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. Very few people have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total amount. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Kingman, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call Owens Bonding Co. for quick release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, professional bail bond service in Kingman, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Kingman, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for probation violation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Kingman, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to new offenders. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24/7, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. We can also help you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kingman, KS, contact our bail agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for licensed assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if your judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay in jail when you could go home with your family or working on your case. With more than 35 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in Kansas. From lesser misdemeanor charges to costly felony charges, we manage all types of bail. With our agency, you can rely on quality service with respect and the highest privacy. If you require bail services in Kingman, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.