If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Excluding a few criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Spring Hill, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our offices are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best serve you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail amounts can range dramatically, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your case. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. This is when a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Spring Hill, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Spring Hill, KS.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses have higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for violating probation, call one of our bail agents in Spring Hill, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, contact our professional bail agents for bail bond services in Spring Hill, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t that simple either. All the legal terms can be particularly overwhelming for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24/7, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our full bail services also include a few specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Spring Hill, KS, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are happy to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay locked up when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter if you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. Clients can always rely on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. Open 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bond services in Spring Hill, KS.