If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you often have a few other choices to pick from, including using a bail bond. If you or a loved one need bail services in Shawnee, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our bail bondsmen are available at all times to help you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is set by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Bail prices can range widely, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. Very few people have the extra money to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get and early release by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a couple of crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, affordable bail bond service in Shawnee, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Shawnee, KS.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor charge, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near Shawnee, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, call our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Shawnee, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, so don’t panic. If you’re not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to new offenders. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24 hours a day, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. In addition to bail services for the common causes listed above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few options when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you require immigration bail assistance, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns multiple entities in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court hearing; get out and return to your job or your family. With over 35 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. We always ensure your data is kept private and treat every client with respect. For a certified bail bondsman in Shawnee, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.