If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most situations you can get a bail bond. Even if you get arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Prairie Village, KS. We are constantly open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge determines the cost of bail based on severity of charges, past record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Depending on your individual case, cash bail could cost from $100 to $100,000. While some people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most defendants. Rather than paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total amount. While there are a couple of charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Prairie Village, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call our bail agents for quick release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been charged for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to pay for federal offense bail by yourself; call the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help save you money with felony bail bonds in Prairie Village, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: When you need quality service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Prairie Village, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. All the legal terms can be particularly stressful for new offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24/7, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our bail agents can also help you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bonds in Prairie Village, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which involves multiple parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time in jail when you could be enjoying the comforts of your home or getting back to work. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. From minor misdemeanor offenses to costly felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Prairie Village, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.