If the only problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t worry. Excluding a few criminal charges, many defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Call 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Oxford, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Whatever time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge determines the price of bail based on severity of charges, past criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Depending on your specific situation, cash bail could cost between $100 to $1 million. If you cannot get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, usually 10 percent. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Oxford, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call our bondsmen for fast release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to expensive bail prices, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Oxford, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses have higher bail rates, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Oxford, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near Oxford, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, call our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Oxford, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. The complex legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24/7, in over 75 counties throughout the state. Our comprehensive bond services also cover some specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Used to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: When you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay locked up when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman prepared to help you get out from behind bars quickly. No matter what charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can assist with any bail bond no matter the cost. At our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the highest privacy. For a certified bail bondsman in Oxford, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.