If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you usually have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail services in Overland Park, KS. We are constantly open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges usually involve higher bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Bail prices can range dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. Very few people have enough money to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. By using a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, usually 10 percent. While there are a few criminal charges for which you are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re arrested for drug charges in Overland Park, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for driving under the influence, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be quite expensive, so let our bail agents help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Overland Park, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Overland Park, KS, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. All the legal terms can be especially stressful for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available around the clock, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our comprehensive bond services also include some specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few options when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: You cannot get a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bail in Overland Park, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay in jail when you could be home with your family or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have nearby bondsmen throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, professional service. From lesser misdemeanor charges to costly felony charges, we manage all types of bail. We always ensure your data is kept secure and treat every customer with care. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Overland Park, KS, or anywhere else in the state!