If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your court date. Excluding a few criminal charges, most defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. If you or a loved one need bail services in McCamish, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! We are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best serve you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges often carry steeper bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the price of bail can be a significant roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. While some people might be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most defendants. This is when a bail agent comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail price. While there are a few crimes for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in McCamish, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, call Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in costly bail amounts, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in McCamish, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; contact the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near McCamish, KS.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. If you’re not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to new offenders. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail anytime, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. In addition to bail services for the common causes listed above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bail agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in McCamish, KS, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves multiple entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay in jail when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent ready to help you get out of jail quickly. Whichever charges you are in jail for, we can assist with any bail bond in any amount. At our agency, you can depend on professional service with respect and the highest privacy. For a trusted bail bondsman in McCamish, KS, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.