If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, many defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. If you or a loved one are looking for bail services in Lexington, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our offices are open 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges often involve steeper bail prices, the precise number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. From a few hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for some. Not many people have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is when a bail agent comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail price. Excluding those charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more nights behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Call Owens Bonding Co. for quick release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for driving under the influence, call your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Lexington, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, get out of jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: When you need quality service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Lexington, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes scary ordeal, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. If you’re not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to new offenders. To help you get through the bail system, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes mentioned above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing will earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Used to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: If the judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bonds in Lexington, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay behind bars when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter what charges you are in jail for, we can help with any bail bond in any amount. You can always count on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Lexington, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!