While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you usually have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Lenexa, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. We are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of your bail is set by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your individual case, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. While a few people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most defendants. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full amount. While there are a few criminal charges for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Lenexa, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, call us before you spend another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot afford to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need help affording bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and occasionally nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to first-time offenders. To help you get through the bail process, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our bondsmen are also happy to help you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Used to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you require immigration bail bonds, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay in jail when you could be home with your family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the expense. You can know that our agents will never treat you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. Available 24 hours a day, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bail services in Lenexa, KS.