If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other choices to pick from, including using a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Leawood, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our bail bondsmen are here 24/7 to help you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes usually carry steeper bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. If you can’t get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small fraction of the total cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a few criminal charges for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or three in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Leawood, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, call us before you lose another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep price of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, but don’t worry. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to new offenders. To help you get through the bail process, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. In addition to bail services for the common causes mentioned above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing may earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bail agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: If the judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with immigration bail in Leawood, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay behind bars when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. Whether you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. With our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the utmost discretion. Open 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bail services in Leawood, KS.