If the one problem standing between you and an early release is the cost of bail, don’t fret. There are many choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most situations you can use a bail bond. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Gardner, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our bail agents are available 24 hours a day to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. Bail prices can vary dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. Though a few people might be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. This is where a bail agent comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. Excluding those crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses with felony bail services in Gardner, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out of jail and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Gardner, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail bonds near Gardner, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons violation and need assistance paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. Understanding the bail system on your own is not easy, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. Because of this, we have several professional bail bondsmen located throughout the state to assist you, 24/7. Our comprehensive bond services also cover a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: If your judge requires a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Gardner, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves three parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time behind bars when you could be in the comforts of your home or getting back to work. With more than 35 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in Kansas. From lesser misdemeanor charges to costly felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. You can trust that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. Available 24/7, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bail services in Gardner, KS.