If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Fairway, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Whatever time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges often carry higher bail prices, the specific number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Bail prices can range dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your situation. If you cannot get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full amount. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Fairway, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call our bondsmen for fast release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without breaking the bank on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges carry higher bail rates, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t that simple either. All the legal jargon can be especially overwhelming for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available around the clock, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. Our comprehensive bail services also include a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to assist you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if the judge requires a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Often used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a particular kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time in jail when you could be enjoying the comforts of your home or getting back to your job. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. As long as you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the cost. At our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the highest discretion. For a certified bail bondsman in Fairway, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.