If the only problem standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t despair. Except for a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Edgerton, KS by Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our bail bondsmen are available around the clock to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your specific case, cash bail could cost from $100 to $1 million. If you or your loved one can’t get the cash from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total price. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: If you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug offenses, contact us before you spend another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry when you hear the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be quite expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t manage to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: When you need quality service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Edgerton, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail process isn’t that simple either. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to new offenders. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. Our bail agents are also happy to help you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if your judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bonds in Edgerton, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay behind bars when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. From minor misdemeanor charges to costly felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. We always make sure your information is kept secure and treat every client with respect. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail services in Edgerton, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!