If the only problem standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t fret. Excluding a few criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in De Soto, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our certified bail agents are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, prior record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. From a few hundred to a several thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. Though a few people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total amount. Excluding a few charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bail agents for fast release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of day or night, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to help you with federal offense bail bonds in De Soto, KS.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges carry higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you require probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons violation and need assistance paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, so don’t panic. If you are not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to new offenders. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24 hours a day, in over 75 counties throughout the state. Our bondsmen are also happy to help you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the full bail amount if your judge requires a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three parties in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose another second behind bars when you could be safe at home or working on your case. No matter your location, we have local bond agents throughout the state to provide you with quick, personable service. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. You can always rely on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. If you require bail bonds in De Soto, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.