If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most affordable choice is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Sarcoxie, KS. Our bail agents are available at all times to help you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your specific case, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. Though a few people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. By using a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, typically 10 percent. Although there are a few charges where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for quick release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in high bail prices, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Sarcoxie, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, leave jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for violating probation, call one of our bail bondsmen in Sarcoxie, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. The confusing legal terms and high price of bail can make the experience even more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail agents located throughout Kansas to assist you, day or night. Our full bail services also cover some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for court may earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Required to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if the judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time behind bars when you could be in the safety of your home or returning to work. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to assist you with fast, professional service. Whether you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. Clients can always count on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. For a certified bail agent in Sarcoxie, KS, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.