If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Oskaloosa, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Whatever time of day or night it is, our licensed bail agents are here for you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the amount of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the cost of bail can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few defendants have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, call Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, affordable bail bond service in Oskaloosa, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out of jail and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Oskaloosa, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for violating probation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Oskaloosa, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Oskaloosa, KS, contact the team at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes scary ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. Figuring out the bail process by yourself is not easy, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. To help you get through the bail process, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. In addition to bail services for the common causes mentioned above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear an arrest warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are happy to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste one more second locked in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. Whichever charges you are in jail for, we can help with any bail bond in any amount. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. When you need bail bonds in Oskaloosa, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.