While the cost of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. The most affordable option is to get a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. If you or a loved one are looking for bail services in Kentucky, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our agency is available 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to spend unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes usually involve steeper bail prices, the precise number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the price of leaving jail early can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. If you or your loved one cannot get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. This is when a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Kentucky, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, call us before you lose another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you get out of jail without breaking the bank on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money with felony bail services in Kentucky, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for probation violation, call one of our bail bondsmen in Kentucky, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, but don’t panic. The complex legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. Because of this, we have several professional bail bondsmen located throughout the state to help you, 24/7. Our bondsmen can also help you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for court may result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our certified bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Kentucky, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Kentucky, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to your job or your loved ones. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to provide you with fast, personable service. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony charges, we handle all types of bail. With our agency, you can rely on quality service with respect and the utmost discretion. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Kentucky, KS, or anywhere else in the state!