If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical choice is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Kaw, KS. Our agency is available around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to spend unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes often carry steeper bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual case, cash bail could cost between $100 to $1 million. Very few people have the extra money to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, typically 10 percent. Excluding a few crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Kaw, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you spend another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for driving under the influence, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money on felony bail services in Kaw, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out of jail and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Kaw, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for violating probation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Kaw, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Kaw, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. Our bail agents can also assist you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear an arrest warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bail in Kaw, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to your job or your family. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. From minor misdemeanor charges to expensive felony charges, we manage all types of bail. We always make sure your information is kept private and treat every client with respect. When you or a loved one need bail services in Kaw, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.