If the one thing standing between you and an early release is the cost of bail, don’t fret. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Call 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Fairview, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are constantly open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the amount of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Depending on your specific case, paying in full could cost between $100 to $1 million. Very few people have enough cash to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small fraction of the full cost of cash bail yourself. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Fairview, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been charged for driving under the influence, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help save you money with felony bail services in Fairview, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Fairview, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, contact our professional bail agents for bail bond services in Fairview, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that an arrest can be overwhelming, and the bail process isn’t that simple either. Figuring out the bail system on your own can be not easy, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. To help you get through the bail system, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our full bond services also cover some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more minute locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. No matter your location, we have nearby bondsmen throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, personable service. Whether you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. For a certified bail bondsman in Fairview, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.