While the cost of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Except for a couple of criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Delaware, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are here around the clock to serve you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. From a couple hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. Not many defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the total cost of cash bail yourself. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you spend another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, professional bail bond service in Delaware, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a federal offense, leave jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges have higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for violating probation, call one of our bail agents in Delaware, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Delaware, KS, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be stressful, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the incident even more stressful. That’s why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you around the clock, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes listed above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our licensed bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Delaware, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to assist you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay locked up when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the cost. You can trust that our bondsmen will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. For a certified bail bondsman in Delaware, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.