If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. The most economical choice is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Even if you get arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Sublette, KS. Our bail bondsmen are here 24/7 to assist you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of your bail is set by the judge and depends on several factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. From a few hundred to a several thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. Very few people have enough money to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total price. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, give us a call and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for quick release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in high bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Sublette, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help save you money with felony bail services in Sublette, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for probation violation, call one of our bail agents in Sublette, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to new offenders. That’s why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24 hours a day, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. Our bail agents are also glad to help you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if your judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose one more second locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to assist you with quick, professional service. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the expense. We always ensure your data is kept private and treat every customer with care. If you or a loved one need bail services in Sublette, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.