If the only thing standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t worry. There are many choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many situations you can use a bail bond. Call the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Dudley, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are here 24 hours a day to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the cost of bail can be a major roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few people have the extra cash to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the full amount of cash bail yourself. While there are a few criminal charges for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time in jail than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing an expensive bail for drug offenses, contact us before you lose another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in steep bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Dudley, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, leave jail without going broke with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, contact our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Dudley, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, so don’t worry. The confusing legal jargon and high price of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 licensed bail agents located throughout the state to help you, 24/7. In addition to bail services for the common causes listed above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to help with immigration bonds in Dudley, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to your job or your family. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent prepared to help you get out from behind bars fast. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. Clients can always rely on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. When you require bail services in Dudley, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.