While the cost of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Sedgwick, KS by Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our bail bondsmen are available 24 hours a day to help you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges usually involve steeper bail prices, the precise cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual case, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. Very few defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. By using a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, usually 10 percent. While there are a couple of crimes for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or three in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Sedgwick, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bail agents for quick release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without breaking the bank on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress when you hear the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose money on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Sedgwick, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. The complex legal terms and high price of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. That’s why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24 hours a day, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our bail agents are also happy to help you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to assist you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: If a judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Sedgwick, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns three parties in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more minute in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can always rely on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail services in Sedgwick, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!