If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. Excluding a few criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Emma, KS. We are constantly open 24/7, to best serve you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges often carry steeper bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Bail prices can vary significantly, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your case. Not many people have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. By using a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without breaking the bank on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; call the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Emma, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, so don’t panic. The complex legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail agents stationed throughout Kansas to help you, 24 hours a day. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes listed above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Used to postpone payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to help you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Emma, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes called surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to work or your loved ones. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, professional service. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. With our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the highest discretion. Open 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bail services in Emma, KS.