If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. There are a few options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many situations you can get a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Harper, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Whatever time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to know exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this number and it is non-negotiable. From a few hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. Very few people have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Although there are a couple of crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to assist with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Harper, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for driving under the influence, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, professional bail bond service in Harper, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the help of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for probation violation, call one of our bail agents in Harper, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: When you need quality service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Harper, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. All the legal jargon can be particularly confusing for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. Our bondsmen are also glad to assist you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing may result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Harper, KS, call our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear an arrest warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bonds in Harper, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns multiple parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose another minute in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent ready to help you get out from behind bars fast. From minor misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony charges, we manage all types of bail. You can know that our bondsmen will never treat you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. When you or a loved one require bail services in Harper, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.