If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Anthony, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are available 24/7 to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail amounts can range significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your situation. Not many defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is when a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Anthony, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Anthony, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, professional bail bond service in Anthony, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses carry higher bail rates, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Anthony, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose money on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. All the legal terms can be particularly overwhelming for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail process, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our bail agents can also assist you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to assist you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be in the comforts of your home or getting back to your job. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent prepared to help you get out from behind bars fast. No matter what charges you are in jail for, we can assist with any bail bond no matter the cost. We always ensure your data is kept secure and treat every client with respect. For a certified bail agent in Anthony, KS, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.