If the only thing standing between you and an early release is the cost of bail, don’t fret. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most scenarios you can use a bail bond. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Syracuse, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our bail agents are available 24/7 to help you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes usually carry steeper bail prices, the precise cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual case, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. Very few defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full amount. Although there are a few crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bail agents for quick release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the help of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Syracuse, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be overwhelming, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal terms and high cost of bail can make the experience even more stressful. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail anytime, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes listed above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for a court hearing, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: When you need immigration bail services, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another night in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to provide you with quick, personable service. If you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the expense. You can always rely on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. If you or a loved one require bail services in Syracuse, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.