If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most affordable choice is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Even if you get arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Eureka, KS. We are constantly open 24/7, to best assist you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of your bail is set by the judge and depends on several factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the price of leaving jail early can be a major deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. While a few people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, usually 10 percent. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for fast release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of day or night, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Eureka, KS.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses on felony bail services in Eureka, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. If you’re not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to first-time offenders. Because of this, we have several licensed bail agents located throughout Kansas to assist you, 24 hours a day. Our comprehensive bail services also include a few specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for court may result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Eureka, KS, call our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: If your judge requires a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Eureka, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be in the comforts of your home or getting back to work. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent ready to help you get out from behind bars fast. Whichever charges you are facing, we can help with any bail bond in any amount. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. Open 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bail services in Eureka, KS.