While the cost of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Excluding a few criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Greeley County, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! We are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge determines the amount of bail based on severity of charges, prior criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Depending on your specific case, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. Very few defendants have enough cash to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. This is when a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail price. Excluding those charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been charged for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; call the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Greeley County, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, but don’t panic. The complex legal terms and high cost of bail can make the incident even more stressful. To help you get through the bail system, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our comprehensive bail services also include some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you need an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Used to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Greeley County, KS, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time behind bars when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or getting back to your job. With more than 30 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in Kansas. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to costly felony charges, we manage all types of bail. You can always count on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Greeley County, KS, or anywhere else in the state!