If the only problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the cost of bail, don’t worry. Except for a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Call 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Ulysses, KS by Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our offices are available 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to know exactly how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. From a couple hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. While a few people might be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most defendants. By using a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a few crimes for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Ulysses, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get out of jail without spending a fortune on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry when you hear the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help save you money with felony bail services in Ulysses, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to pay the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, call one of our bail agents in Ulysses, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. All the legal jargon can be particularly stressful for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. That’s why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you around the clock, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. Our bondsmen can also help you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing may result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Required to delay payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to assist you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bail in Ulysses, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be enjoying the comforts of your home or getting back to your job. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. No matter if you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. Clients can always count on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail bonds in Ulysses, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!