If the only thing standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the cost of bail, don’t fret. The most affordable choice is to get a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. If you need bail bonds in Hill City, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail bondsmen are available at all times to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of your bail is set by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Bail prices can range significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your case. Though a few people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. By using a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, usually 10 percent. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bail agents for quick release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in costly bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Hill City, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, leave jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses with felony bail services in Hill City, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Hill City, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, call our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Hill City, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. The confusing legal terms and high cost of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24 hours a day, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. Our comprehensive bail services also cover some specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Hill City, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to assist you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are happy to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time in jail when you could be in the comforts of your home or returning to work. With more than 35 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. No matter if you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. You can trust that our agents will never treat you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. If you require bail bonds in Hill City, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.