While the cost of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in Smoky Hill, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our agency is available around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, past record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the cost of leaving jail early can be a major roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. If you cannot get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, usually 10 percent. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for driving under the influence, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money with felony bail services in Smoky Hill, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Smoky Hill, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Smoky Hill, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, but don’t panic. Understanding the bail system on your own is not easy, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. To help you navigate the bail system, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our full bail services also include some specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Smoky Hill, KS, contact our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another minute locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman prepared to help you get out from behind bars fast. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. Clients can always depend on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. For a trusted bail agent in Smoky Hill, KS, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.