While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most situations you can use a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail bonds in Milford, KS. Whatever time of day or night it is, our certified bail agents are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is determined by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Bail amounts can range widely, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your case. If you or your loved one cannot get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total price. Excluding those crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time in jail than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are arrested for drug charges in Milford, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in expensive bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Milford, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help save you money with felony bail services in Milford, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes scary situation, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. All the legal terms can be particularly confusing for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. That’s why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available around the clock, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. We can also help you when it comes to some specialty or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you might be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Milford, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to your job or your loved ones. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. You can always count on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. When you require bail bonds in Milford, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.