While the cost of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. The most affordable choice is to get a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in Jefferson, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our offices are open 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to spend unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes usually involve higher bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual case, paying in full could cost from $100 to $100,000. Very few defendants have enough money to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail amount. While there are a few crimes for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Jefferson, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Jefferson, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in costly bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Jefferson, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; contact the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony charge can be very expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and occasionally nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. Understanding the bail process on your own is not easy, especially if this is your first time in jail. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail bondsmen stationed throughout Kansas to help you, day or night. Our comprehensive bail services also cover a few specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing will result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to assist you clear any outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: If the judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Jefferson, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more second behind bars when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman prepared to help you get out from behind bars quickly. No matter if you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. We always make sure your data is kept private and treat every customer with care. Available 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bond services in Jefferson, KS.