If the one problem standing between you and an early release is the cost of bail, don’t despair. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. If you are looking for bail bonds in Wellsville, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! We are always open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and depends on several factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. From several hundred to a several thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. Very few people have enough money to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, usually 10 percent. Although there are a few charges where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you’re arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Wellsville, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you waste another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to expensive bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Wellsville, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; contact the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses with felony bail services in Wellsville, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Wellsville, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near Wellsville, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, contact our licensed bondsmen for bail bond services in Wellsville, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, but don’t panic. Understanding the bail system by yourself can be difficult, especially if this is your first time in jail. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail bondsmen located throughout the state to help you, day or night. We can also help you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You cannot get a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Wellsville, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds include bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time in jail when you could be in the comforts of your home or returning to your job. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to provide you with fast, professional service. Whichever charges you are facing, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond no matter the cost. We always ensure your information is kept secure and treat every customer with care. Available 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bail services in Wellsville, KS.