If the only thing standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the cost of bail, don’t despair. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail bonds in Pomona, KS. Our bail bondsmen are available 24 hours a day to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge determines the amount of bail based on severity of charges, past criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. Very few people have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the total cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a few criminal charges for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Pomona, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact us for quick release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to costly bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Pomona, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need assistance paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t panic. All the legal terms can be especially stressful for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail process, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our comprehensive bond services also include a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to help you clear any outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bonds in Pomona, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay behind bars when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter what charges you are facing, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond in any amount. You can always depend on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. When you or a loved one require bail services in Pomona, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.