If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, defendants often have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Ottawa, KS. Whatever time of day or night it is, our certified bail agents are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is determined by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your specific case, paying in full could cost from $100 to $100,000. Very few defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small fraction of the full amount of cash bail yourself. While there are a few criminal charges for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights in jail than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are arrested for drug charges in Ottawa, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Ottawa, KS.
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses on felony bail bonds in Ottawa, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Ottawa, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for probation violation, call one of our bail bondsmen in Ottawa, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, contact our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Ottawa, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, so don’t worry. The complex legal terms and high cost of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24/7, in over 75 counties throughout the state. Our bail agents can also assist you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bail in Ottawa, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns multiple entities in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay locked up when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the cost. You can always rely on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. When you need bail bonds in Ottawa, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.