If the one thing standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t fret. Except for a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Call the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in Sherlock, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our offices are constantly open 24/7, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of your bail is set by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the cost of bail can be a major roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a few criminal charges for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you lose another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for driving under the influence, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep price of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for probation violation, call one of our bail bondsmen in Sherlock, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, so don’t panic. If you’re not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to first-time offenders. To help you navigate the bail process, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. Our bail agents can also help you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Sherlock, KS, contact our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: If the judge requires a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with immigration bonds in Sherlock, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court date; get out and return to your job or your loved ones. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the expense. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. For a trusted bail bondsman in Sherlock, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.