If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are many choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most scenarios you can use a bail bond. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Holcomb, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. We are always open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges often involve higher bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the cost of bail can be a significant roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. If you or your loved one cannot get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail amount. Excluding a few charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or three in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Holcomb, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call us for fast release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in costly bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Holcomb, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; contact the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses carry higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: When you want professional service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Holcomb, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. Figuring out the bail process by yourself can be difficult, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. Because of this, we have several certified bail bondsmen stationed throughout the state to assist you, 24/7. Our full bail services also include a few specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our certified bail agents about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Holcomb, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to help you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bail in Holcomb, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to work or your loved ones. With more than 35 bail agents serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can trust that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. For a trusted bail bondsman in Holcomb, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.