If the one problem standing between you and an early release is the cost of bail, don’t despair. Excluding a few criminal charges, most defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Garden City, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are here 24 hours a day to help you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. From several hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. Not many people have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. Rather than paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full price. Although there are a couple of crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Garden City, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug offenses, contact us before you spend another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be quite expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, call our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Garden City, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. If you’re not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to new offenders. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail agents stationed throughout the state to help you, day or night. Our full bail services also include a few specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: If a judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste another second behind bars when you could be with family or working on your case. With over 30 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. As long as you are eligible for bail, our agents can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the cost. Clients can always rely on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Garden City, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!