If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, defendants usually have a few other choices to pick from, including using a bail bond. If you are looking for bail bonds in Victoria, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our offices are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the cost of leaving jail early can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. Though a few people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many people. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman, you can get and early release by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, typically 10 percent. Excluding those crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact us for fast release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, get out of jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Victoria, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally scary ordeal, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. All the legal jargon can be especially overwhelming for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. Our bondsmen are also happy to help you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Victoria, KS, call our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Victoria, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time in jail when you could be in the safety of your home or getting back to your job. With over 35 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. From minor misdemeanor charges to costly felony charges, we handle all types of bail. You can know that our bondsmen will never treat you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. If you require bail services in Victoria, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.