While the cost of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are many options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many cases you can use a bail bond. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail bonds in Ellis, KS. Our offices are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your individual situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $100,000. Though a few people might be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, usually 10 percent. Although there are a couple of crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Ellis, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, call Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses on felony bail bonds in Ellis, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for probation violation, call one of our bail agents in Ellis, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Ellis, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. Understanding the bail system on your own can be difficult, especially if this is your first time going through the system. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24 hours a day, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. Our full bond services also cover some specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are happy to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more second locked in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. No matter your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to provide you with quick, professional service. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. At our agency, you can rely on quality service with respect and the utmost privacy. Open 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bail services in Ellis, KS.