If you cannot afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail services in Big Creek, KS. Whatever time of day or night it is, our professional bail bondsmen are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the cost of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Bail amounts can vary dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your case. If you or your loved one cannot get the cash from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a couple of crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more nights behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing drug charges in Big Creek, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, professional bail bond service in Big Creek, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need assistance paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t worry. All the legal jargon can be especially stressful for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars anytime, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes mentioned above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for licensed assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to your job or your loved ones. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter if you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. We always make sure your information is kept private and treat every client with care. For a certified bail bondsman in Big Creek, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.