If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Excluding a few criminal charges, most defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail services in Willow Springs, KS. Our bail bondsmen are available around the clock to serve you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the cost of bail based on severity of charges, past record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. From several hundred to a several thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. If you cannot get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full amount. While there are a few criminal charges for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Willow Springs, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call us for fast release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, professional bail bond service in Willow Springs, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses carry higher bail rates, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to pay the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, call our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Willow Springs, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, but don’t panic. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to new offenders. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24 hours a day, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. In addition to bail services for the common causes listed above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Willow Springs, KS, contact our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to assist you clear any outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: If a judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific type of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste another minute in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent prepared to help you get out of jail fast. Whichever charges you are facing, we can help with any bail bond in any amount. We always ensure your data is kept private and treat every customer with care. Open 24/7, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bond services in Willow Springs, KS.